Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating the tree
















The day after Thanksgiving we set up our tree and decorated it. Boy did Ginger love it. She just thought that it was the coolest thing ever. After every ornament she hung up she would yell 'TA DA I did it' she was to cute. Now we have to watch her from trying to take them off and put them back on. It was nice to have that family time considering Josh doesn't think decorating the tree is that big of a deal (he will though) and there was a football game on that he wanted to watch, so he took the photos.

5 comments:

Jim Proffitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger said...

This will be your best Christmas ever! I love this age when everything is wonderful. She is so cute, I love her helping. You are going to have so much fun this year!

Shelli said...

Yes, now the Christmas fun begins! they are so cute at this age. I learned that you need to put the unbreakable ornaments on the bottom of the tree, 'cause they sure aren't going to stay there!

Jim Proffitt said...

I'm glad that you are getting settled in. Ginger is a delight!

Vidal's Nest said...

Cute. I love this age. I have been getting excited for christmas this year. I love how bailey and grace are so into it too.
you make me want my tree up now!