Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

Now that my husband has relinquished the computer to me I can now write about my thanksgiving. It was wonderful. We went to Dani's house and it was just awesome to be with family this year. We are definately lucky to have family nearby. It was fun. We played the PS3 and listened to music, caught up on things. Ginger had a blast hanging out with her cousins. The kids were loud and wonderful, having a loud holiday is always comforting to me. It was just a wonderful time. I'm so glad that we'll be able to visit them.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

There's nothing better than cousins! I'm glad you had a good time at Dani's house, and that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Vidal's Nest said...

Dani said it was so nice having you there! I wish I had family here. Waaahh.

DANI KYNASTON said...

We loved having you guys! I am glad that you didn't mind the noise. We are so loud! The kids loved getting to play with Ginger. We will definitely have to do some more fun things. Christmas of course is open too. We also go caroling on Christmas Eve, and we would love to have you either day.