Saturday, November 22, 2008

DC











Yesterday we spent a few hours in DC. It was awesome. It was such a beautiful day, cold but beautiful (and poor Josh only had his sweatshirt so he was freezing), and we got to see so much in just a couple of hours and we didn't get to everything. It's only a 40 min drive to DC from where we live so visiting the nation's capitol can be done anytime. It was just awesome to be in a place where so much history took place. And the white house was cool. It was great to see it in person. Even though I was exhausted from so much walking and carrying Ginger I still had a great time. And Josh did to. He loves history. We moved to a great state with so much history that Josh is going to love. Virginia isn't so bad.

2 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

I am so glad that you got to get out and see some fun stuff. I love it out here. We will have to meet up at the zoo or something sometime. There are so many great things to see and do. My kids love going up to DC.

Ginger said...

I love riding the little bus that lets you get on and off where ever you want. You'll have to take some tours. I can't think of a more fun place to live. Glad you're enjoying it!