Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hansen Update

So our house is packed and loaded and being shipped to Manassas as we speak. It's sad seeing my house so empty. Since our house is empty we're staying with Josh's sister. It's a bit of an adjustment, espcially for Ginger. The poor girl doesn't know what's going on, just that something is. So she's being grumpy lately. On Saturday I went to the hosptial because of some crazy contractions I was having. They weren't real ones but I was having them often enough in an hour that I was scared enough to go. They gave me a shot and and they stopped. They came back the next day and I'm told to just relax. Which is really hard to do with everything that's going on and with a 2 yr old. But I'm definatley trying. This baby is not coming out till I say so. (I really don't think that'll happen) Dani has been great getting me info on hospitals and docs. I alsmost have one picked out!! Austin got out yesterday and we had the whole family go to my moms house for wontons, yummy. It was nice getting the whole together like that. I'm going to miss that. Me and Josh can't wait till we fly out on Monday. We're pretty excited about the move. We also found out everything that has to do with our new temporary housing and it comes with HOUSEKEEPING!!! How awesome is that??? I'll hardly have to lift a finger, wait I already do that :)

3 comments:

Shelli said...

How exciting! The housekeeping is the very best part! I hope you and Ginger settle in nicely before Thanksgiving. Take care of yourself!

Vidal's Nest said...

How exciting! A maid too? Very cool. That is my dream!
Be careful and make sure you don't overdue it!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I am glad that things are going fairly well for you guys. Do you need a lift from the airport? Let me know if you do. You are going to love it out here. It will be hard but it is wonderful.