Thursday, November 6, 2008

Frustrating

I had my last doctors appointment for Idaho today. It went well, expect they changed their location and didn't let me know, they did say that the automated phone call the day before told me, but what ever. So once I got there things were good. I got my blood drawn for gestational diabetes, BTW that was the best stick I've ever had!! I didn't feel anything. The flu shot I got after hurt worse, crazy. I didn't really want a flu shot but I felt pressured and my doc kept going on how pregnant women die from the flu and also since I'm traveling I should get one and my family cuz' newborns die from the flu also. Kinda scary. But whatever it's done and over with. Once I got home I went straight online to try and find a doctor who is with Blue Cross and will be PHCS as of January 1. I found a few but I don't which hospital to go to. I kinda want to go to this one that's kinda further away because its nicer and I feel jipped that I'm going to missing out on the whole new baby facility here (where I get a free massage) but I don't know, it depends on traffic. This SUCKS!! Especially since I'm now at the point where every 2 week appointments are now called for. And my insurance customer care service people aren't very friendly. BUT microns HR department is, and very helpful and patient when I had a total preggo brain moment and lost my train of thought mid sentence, embarrassing!! All will turn out but being pregnant and moving and having to find everything ALL over again is frustrating since I'm not physically there and have to try and do this 2500 miles away.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Check with Dani and see if any of her friends know a good baby doc. in your area. Have you found a house yet?

Amanda said...

No, no house yet. We'll be living in temp housing for a bit. I did call dani and she's checking for me. I love her.

DANI KYNASTON said...

Don't worry, we will take good care of you. I have some good doctors for you, I think. I will try and email it out to you tonight!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Hey send me your email address and I can get you the name of the doctor that some friends referred to me.

danikynaston@gmail.com