Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What the heck!

Ginger is doing really well with her potty training here. It's insane!! We are not doing anything at all. She tells us and then goes. She's doing much better here than back in Idaho. It's crazy. I hope it'll continue and stick but I'm not banking on it. We still have one more move to make and then the new baby will be here. So far so good here in Virginia. Today was a much more mellower day. I can't remember all that we did though, stupid preggo brain. A little chilly and since my jacket was still wet in the dryer, cuz' it doesn't dry well, I had to go without one (making me want my dryer badly). Ginger was pretty good today, probably cuz' it was a mellow day, she made up her own songs and was having conversations with us in the car, she hates it when she's not included and trys to talk over you so you can listen to her. Yep today was a good day.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

She is such a special girl! I haven't been on the blogs for awhile so I am way behind on what's going on. I am glad you made the trip OK without incident. I am sure you will love the new adventure. Hope you feel better soon, but I didn't until the baby was born. Love You

Shelli said...

Yay! I guess she just figured she's a big girl now, what with all the changes going on around her. Some of my kids were like that. Enjoy it, and just roll with it (eternal parenting advice)!