Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our Halloween


It was so much fun. Ginger is at a very fun age for trick or treating. We went to our old area this year and it was beautiful, old boise is beautiful with its old huge houses. And the weather was PERFECT normally its freezing out for halloween and you need to adjust costumes to accomadate bundling up but this year it was in the 60's. Like I said PERFECT. Ginger loved getting her candy and when she would get one she would look at me and tell me "get more mama" and then run to the next house. She was to cute. Josh was able to get the first half his night off so that he could trick or treat with Ginger and me. I'm so glad he did cuz' he had a blast to. Whenever Ginger would run her wings would bounce around, too cute.

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

She is so cute. I agree.. I love the wings flapping as she runs!
The holidays are best with little ones

DANI KYNASTON said...

Cute costume. It is so fun to experience all of these holidays with kids. It gives me new perspective. I love the joy in their eyes.

Ginger said...

This is when it gets to be really fun. I love this age, it is the best with so many new things to discover. She looks so cute in her costume. Don't eat too much of her candy!