Monday, November 24, 2008

Ahhh...


Finally a day to do nothing. Today is Josh's first day at Micron here in VA and I gotta say that I'm kinda glad he's gone as much as I love the guy I'm happy to spend time with and I'm happy t see him go. He is just to busy for me. He always wants to go and do something whereas me... I want to stay home and relax. We've gone most of this week looking around the neighborhoods and getting our bearings. But now, it's just me and Ginger all day!! I love to stay at home and do nothing.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Enough adventuring for now, eh? I'm a bit of a homebody, too. It is nice to have some quiet time in your new home to relax and catch your breath. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Being pregnant really takes it's tole on your body. Rest is a necessity. Enjoy it while you can.