Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks to Laurie

I've finally been able to change my background on my blog from my aunt Laurie, though inadvertantly, I read Kristies blog and then read her comments and then went to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ that Laurie mentioned and FINALLY figured it out!! I'm now excited and now getting more into it now that I can do something with my blog. Now I just need to figure out how to add little things, I'll probably figure it out eventually. It's been fun though. Thanks Laurie. :)

2 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

I am afraid to do anything to change my post! It took me a while to do it and I hate the idea of doing it again. This stuff is nuts!

Vidal's Nest said...

There is another website called leeloublogs.blogspot.com it has easy blog backgrounds too! Let me know if you have any questions and i will help you !