Monday, July 21, 2008

Books!

My Book Collection!!
I honestly don't know what I would do without them. My whole life they've been my escape and they are to this day. I'm always looking for new books to read and I have this weird thing that I have to buy them instead of going to the library. But I'm trying to fix that. Cuz' it gets expensive. Now I only buy books I know I'll read again and again. And I do, every book that I own I've read at least 2 times and some more than 5 times. I just love reading.

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I am the same way. Not sure what I'd do without books. My girlfriends Jennifer brought over all the sophia kinsella books I haven't read yet and the first in the twilight series. I have read 4 of the books so far. I am in heaven.
Try books at garage sales. It's a easier way to support your habit!

Shelli said...

I'm an escapist like you -- just ask your mom! She'd get mad at me when she was babysitting and I'd be hiding out in my room with a book. I like getting my books at half.com. They are as low as 50 cents, plus about 3 bucks for shipping. Have you read the Twilight series yet? You have to before the movie comes out. Pretty fun!

Ginger said...

I save the books that are worth reading again and throw the others in the trash.