Thursday, July 24, 2008

Girls Night

It's been so long since I've had a girls night that last I decided to have one. It all happened only cuz' I was sick of Ginger by 6:30pm and being hormonal I didn't really like my hubby all that much either so I told him I was leaving and went to a girlfriends house. And boy did I really need it. We sat and talked and talked. We went to the store got facial and pedicure stuff did ourselves up so that by the end of the night our faces and feet were as smooth as baby butts. I finally got home at 1:30 am and just felt so good about myself. It's nice to get away from being a mom and wife sometimes and reconnecting with just ME. I need to do it more often

1 comment:

Vidal's Nest said...

Definatly should do it more often! It is always nice to get away for awhile. Makes dealing with whinning much easier!