Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Meet and Greet

Today I had an appointment with another doc in a whole other clinic for just a meet and greet to see how I like the clinic and the doc right off the bat. I only got to meet 2 of the docs there cuz' the other 3 were in surgery for c-sections. But I loved it, right when I got there I felt comfortable, the receptionists were nice and the nurses were even nicer. The doctor I chose seems great, she listened to me and I felt very comfortable with her. I have an appointment next month with her. I hope it all goes as well as the first meeting went.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Yay! Way better for you. Hope your appointment goes at least as well!

Ginger said...

See, there is always something better just around the corner! My favorite doctor story is from my friend who was getting a pelvic. Halfway through the Dr. (a man) told her his hand was stuck! Then he said, "What a pair we'll be- imagine us walking down the street together." She almost died laughing and it was over before she knew it.

Vidal's Nest said...

Yeah! I am so lgad! I knew there had to be a good dr in our area. Before Zach was born I actually interviewed drs to find one I felt comfortable with! They told me I was the first person they met who had done that!
Hey, I checked out Charlaine's sookie book yesterday! I'll let you know how I like it!
Bug your mom. Tell her I am waiting with baited breathe for a post and pics!!!
Erin needs to blog too!