Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Husband

I just wanted to take the time to mention that I'm blessed to have Josh as my husband and best friend. Because of him I have a beautiful daughter and another kid on the way, we live in a beautiful home that we BOUGHT (still unbelieveable that I'm a homeowner), our cars are paid off. He is the voice of reason to my crazy thoughts, he puts up with my moods, and you know being pregnant just enhances those. He works like crazy so that we can have the life that we want. But he also understands the importance of family. I just love him so much and I couldn't have a better husband.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Not just having a good husband, but realizing and appreciating that you do, is such a blessing! It's fun to watch your little family growing. Ah, memories! Glad you're having such fun, Mandy.

DANI KYNASTON said...

We were all so impressed with Josh as well. I am so glad for you that you are so happy and have such a good marriage.

Vidal's Nest said...

What a blessing to have a good man!
I find that it is wonderful how Tony balances my crazies. The ying and the yang!
We love Josh too. He is such a kind person!