Monday, July 21, 2008

13 weeks and 5 days


And still going!! I can't believe I've only been pregnant for such a short time and yet it feels like its been forever. I'm impatient with being pregnant, I want it go by quickly. I can't to feel the first time it moves and I can't wait till the next trimester it just seems that I want the baby NOW but I also love being pregnant. Its been great so far minimal morning sickness, which is now gone, the fatiuge is slowly going away, although I do love my naps. And of course the belly is slowly getting bigger which makes me happy cuz' soon it'll look more like a baby bump instead of chub. My appetite has gotten HUGE I'm always hungry and it annoys me cuz' I'm so tired that I don't want to eat every 2-3 hrs but if I don't I get cranky. Just ask Josh, yesterday at a family's b-day party he took the ketchup before me and I totally snapped at him. He should know better by now that a hungry pregnant person is way more important than his hunger. My next prenantal appointment will be next month and I hope she'll be as great as what my first impression of her was.

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Go ahead and eat girl. You look tiny so you should be ok. Cute little prego bump!

Ginger said...

That is nothing. I'll show you a belly! No that would be cruel.