Saturday, July 26, 2008

Josh and Ginger


Last night after I put Ginger down for bed, made myself some sticky popcorn (still my absolute favorite treat) and popped in a movie. I heard Ginger an hour later still up and OUT of her room. Normally its no big deal, she does that sometimes espcially since she learned how to open up her door. So I go upstairs to go put her back to bed and there she is, in the middle of the hallway staring into my bedroom where her dad is on the ground and playing with her!! I thought it was funny. How cute is it that Josh would let her out of her room (yes this time he let her out, she didn't do it herself) and play with her even though it was WAY past her bedtime. I love to watch them together. Ginger is a daddy's girl through and through. Whenever he's home she can't get enough him. On his days off and his tinkering in the yard or around the house she will follow him and copy him and help him out. And the best part is that he enjoys it to, he actually likes Ginger to be his little helper even though most of the time she hardly helps cuz' she's so little. This is one thing that I hope will continue with the two of them.

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

hhVery sweet! I have to say I love that she has the Riley mouth. I think it is so dang cute on these babies!

Ginger said...

There is nothing better than a great daddy-daughter relationship. It will help her throughout her life. Girls just need good Dad's. I am glad she has Josh.