Saturday, July 26, 2008

I cracked...

I already cracked on the binky thing it was the same day just later and I'm not gonna feel guilty or anything. I think she does good most of the time. She doesn't get the binky for anything else but naptime and bedtime. She'll be two next month, maybe I'll try again then. I did put her down for her nap without one and she did good. But when she woke up it was a little bit of a different story, I think she was having binky withdrawal, I'm not even kidding, she was more whining and fussy and crying over everything. And she had this crazy look in her eye that crack addicts get when they can't get their fix. Thank goodness that Thursday night mom came to my place and I had a full house so when I put Ginger down for bed I had the excuse of saying that without it there is now way in heck she could sleep with all these people downstairs and it worked. Josh didn't comment on it. I wish I could get him to jump on the binky band wagon.

1 comment:

Juli said...

Binky's are the best creation ever!!!! As a stay at home Mom, it keeps you sane! Mine kept theirs until they were about 4, Ben was almost 7! Ooooh! that's bad.