Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Top Ten

I read Laurie's blog on her top ten and I thought it would be fun to do one also.

1. BOOKS!!! I love to read if I didn't have books I don't what I would do, I constantly go online to see when one of my favorite authors are putting out a new book, and then I pre-order it, it baffles my hubby that I read so much but then it baffles me that he doesn't. Just to name a few of my favorite authors: Charlaine Harris, Janet Evonovich (Laurie your right to funny), Brandon Mull, Nora Roberts, DJ MacHale. And that's just to name a few.
2. My husband, he is everything to me.
3. My daughter, she is funny and annoying and loud and loving, she has made my life better.
4. TV, I love TV. It's my favorite thing next to books. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. There are just to many fun shows on.
5. Thursday nights at my moms. I love going to moms house and unwind and hang out with her. She is now my best friend. I can talk to her about anything now. Because when I was growing if I did I would get in trouble.
6. My sister. I didn't like her growing up but now that both of us are grown up (scary huh??) we couldn't be closer. When she moves to colorado I'm going to miss her. Its going to be hard not see her on a weekly basis.
7. Dryers. I will never take dryers for granted!!! After going 2 1/2 years without one, having one has definately made my life easier.
8. The internet. I like being able to read the blogs of my family and being able to keep in touch with them, and if I miss an episode of one of my fav. shows and I can watch it online.
9. 8 o'clock pm, is my favorite time of day, because that's Ginger's bedtime. As much as I love her when that time starts coming closer I watch the clock and put her down. Then it's really time for me to unwind and relax, and clean my house.
10. My house. I always knew that one day I would be a homeowner but I never thought it would be at my age and in the house we have. Its perfect for a growing family.

3 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

Aaah bedtime! That is one of my favorite times of day as well. And it takes so long to get there! Sometimes, when our kids are really wild, I will put them to bed super early. I just can't wait until bedtime!

Vidal's Nest said...

Bedtime??What I've been jipped. My kids go to bed when I do!
Love your top ten. I have most of the same ones! I love tv too. I even tivo my fav shows!

Ginger said...

What a good list. We share many of the same things. It is interesting how important mom's and sister become when you are an adult. I also loved it when it is bedtime, still do!