Thursday, October 23, 2008

Virginia Update

So Josh's last day at the Boise Micron will be November 8th and he will start in Virginia on the 24th of November so we should be flying out on the 17th or 18th. Yeah we decided to fly, it'll be cheaper and Ginger should only be crabby for 1 day instead of 4-5 days, which I'm kinda bummed cuz' driving would of been cool. Maybe when Ginger and the new baby gets older. Or when we retire. As most of you have probably been wondering if we'll be close to Dani and we will not in the same town but definately close enough to visit, which is amazing. We don't know what city we'll be moving to, probably Manassas at first because we'll be taking up temporary housing that Micron will pay for for 60 days or until our house sells (hopefully the latter). We just put our house on the market and it now seems scary real. Strange cuz' there is no packing going on here (LOVING THAT!!!). I'm thrilled and nervous and scared all at the same time. Everyone keeps asking me how I feel about this and of course I'm going to be sad. I'll cry probably the whole trip over and the first couple of weeks. I've already warned Josh that no matter how many tears I shed or whatever words come out my mouth (I might say some nasty things about being in Virginia and him taking me away from my family, dramatic I know) I don't regret this decision, I'm pregnant and emotional, so just bear with me. WE'RE GOING TO VIRGINIA!!!!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

This will be a wonderful adventure! You will love Virginia, even though you will be homesick for awhile. Make your MOM come visit often.

DANI KYNASTON said...

You will love it out here. We will get you plugged in quickly and it will be great. It is different than the west but it is beautiful. There are tons of wonderful things to do out here as well. It is amazing. We can't wait to have you out. We will definately have you out for Thanksgiving. Let us know what we can do to help!

Jim Proffitt said...

Oh, life is an adventure!!
This will a wonderful, memorable time. When Grandma and I were there this summer, we found it to be beautiful. With the historical sites and all, we thought that it would be a great place to live.

Shelli said...

I'm excited for you! If Rom and I hit it rich this year, we'll come out and visit (rofl!).