Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party

If you read my moms blog then this will mostly be the same. Last Sunday we had a pumpkin carving party at my brothers house. It was a lot of fun. Matt cooked, I brought drinks, mom brought rolls, everyone chipped in. It was great having the family together, it's one of my favorite times. Austin called from jail and was able to talk to EVERYONE so he was pretty excited about that. Our pumpkins turned out great, Josh did a really weird one (not a pre-design one) but once you lit it up it looked great. After the kids scooped out the guts (Ginger didn't like) the parents did the carving.


1 comment:

DANI KYNASTON said...

Looks like you had a great time with the whole fam. You will have to soak it all up while you can. We are excited to have you all come out. We really do love it out here. I hope you guys do too.