Friday, October 31, 2008

The Snake is Gone!!!

I don't know if you watch Survivor, but I do and I got to say I'm pretty excited that Ace the Snake is GONE!! I really didn't like him (I also wonder if his accent is real). I hated how he was using Sugar, and I just love her. I'm rooting for her. I think she's the sweetest person ever. I was never more excited than I was last night when Ace was blindsided. I was holding onto the edge of my seat cuz' Sugar was the swing vote. The Snake is gone!!!

3 comments:

Jim Proffitt said...

We loved it!! Perfect "gotcha".

Ginger said...

It was great! I never miss Survivor.

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

I have yet to pick a favorite yet. I am not sure who I like. I do feel bad for Sugar though. I couldn't imagine being on exile island so much. My kids seem to be keen on Crystal for some reason.