Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Blankie!




Holy crap I have no idea what I'm going to do!! Gingers favorite blanket is basically falling apart!! Maybe Ginger's great-grammy can make her another one ;). Almost every member in my family has had a blanket and Ginger does now, she loves it, she can't go to bed without it. I don't know what to do, she has started to unravel it and I have no idea how she does that, I think she rubs it between her fingers and when I find it I just tie it off so it'll stop, last night though I noticed that a chunk was starting to unravel and I tried to stop it and we'll see if it works. Josh asked me what we were going to do, because a time will come where it'll be gone, and I said maybe transfer her corner onto another blanket. I never thought I would have a child who was a blankie baby but I guess it's in the family blood.

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Cute. I think you are in trouble though if she loves it that much and it is already falling apart! I have never had a blankie baby but a binkie baby and it sucks trying to get them off of them!

DANI KYNASTON said...

It looks like you are in trouble! You will have to find something to replace it. Then, make sure you have a dozen of them.

Hey, do you know yet where you are moving to? How much longer do you have? Let me know if you need anything.