Thursday, October 2, 2008

Matt and Desi's Wedding

I was going through the photos on the computer trying to find some pics of Ginger (couldn't so I need to take more of her) and came across my own pictures of Matt and Desi's wedding. I know it was 6 months ago but I don't think any of you have seen some pics of it so I'm posting some. They may be blurry and weird cuz' at first my batterys were dying then other people were using it and changing the menu thing that changes the photo, but here you are.

4 comments:

Juli said...

I couldn't be there so thanks for sharing! Great Pictures!

Shelli said...

That is a gorgeous picture of your mom! Seeing that picture of her with Matthew makes me realize for the first time that we're all grown up now. Weird! It's sad we couldn't have been there -- or for your wedding, for that matter! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Ginger said...

This is the first time I saw the pictures. They are so much fun. Everyone looks fabulous. You had a great idea to post them

Vidal's Nest said...

WOW! Thanks for posting those! I agree with everyone. It was fun seeing them since we couldn't be there! I think Desi is perfect for Matt and I am so happy he found her!He seems very content!