Friday, October 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!



I've been tagged by my Aunt Shelli, so here goes -- seven wacky/unusual things you may not know about me:
1. I love to drink hot water. I know its weird and everyone else thinks so too, but I love it.
2. I don't like being snuggled at night because I toss and turn until I fall asleep, but my hubby can fall asleep within minutes so I have to shove him over so I can have room and be comfy.
3. I always think I'm a dog type person, but I'm really not. I like dogs but I prefer them better if someone else owns them.
4. I like to buy books instead of "renting" them even though I only read most of them only once (I'm trying to correct this problem)
5. I like hanging out with my mom. She is one of my best friends and life wouldn't be the same if she and I weren't close the way we are now. It also breaks my heart when I hear of other daughters who aren't close to their moms or don't like them.
6. I've known my husband since I was 16, but at that time I was dating his best friend and he was dating mine. We started dating when I was 18.
7. I'm a little OCD when it comes to the laundry, it has to be folded a certain way and hung up in the closet a certain way, if Josh helps me out with this he always hangs them up wrong and it bugs me so I just have to go back and fix it.
Everybody that I know has already been tagged.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

It is fun to know your little quirks. I also is wonderful to have such a good relationship with your Mother. Love to you

Shelli said...

See, that's why I tagged you -- to find out cute things about you! I also love your relationship with your mom. It's what I'm hoping for when Kyara and the rest are grown up!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I am also OCD about laundry, I obsessively hate doing it. It is a mountain in our house. That is a good thing to get under control, though. I keep telling myself it will get better when the kids are older. Ha! We'll see.

Vidal's Nest said...

I have resorted to buying my books at garage sales!
I wish I were OCD! maybe my house would be a little cleaner!
How nice to be close to your mom! Both in distance and as friends!