Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Favorite Things

Sleeping in! Espcially with this new baby on the way I don't have much time for that and I'm always tired so an extra hour or two would be nice.

Snuggling with Ginger- She doesn't let me do it often so when she does I cherish it.

Having Josh home, just having him around the house and not at work makes me happy, knowing I can go and bug him anytime I want is very cool.

Thursday nights at my moms, I love going to my moms on Thursdays it's my favorite day of the week. I get a break from Ginger cuz' my mom and Madison are there to help me take care of her and I get some adult time.

All of Ginger's favorite cartoons, I love that I can put them on for her so I can get things done without her bugging the crap out of me.

My TV shows! I love my shows, there is something on every night that I want to watch, Josh hates that about me but he just has to deal, cuz' I love my TV and I am the ruler of the TV.

Showering by myself. I know that doesn't sound like much but Ginger LOVES to shower with me and I'm not a big fan of it cuz' she hogs the shower and its hard to shave my legs with her there cuz' she likes to wipe the cream off my legs and then eat it (i know she's an odd one) so I only get to shave my legs maybe once a week, poor hubby.

Getting a new book!!! I love getting a new book, whether online or at the store its like christmas for me everytime. I can't wait to read it and get another!! I just love books!!

Naptime and bedtime. Need I say more?

Kissing Ginger's boo-boos, knowing that my kiss has the power to heal her is pretty cool. Everytime she hurts herself she comes up to me and I'll kiss it better and off she goes again. Hopefully nothing serious will happen and my kisses won't work, I want the illusion to last as long as possible.

4 comments:

Shelli said...

Sounds heavenly! So many good things in life to enjoy. Lucky woman!

Ginger said...

What good things. Sometimes we just need to stop and remember. You are certainly a great Mom. I know it can be exhausting but it is worth it.

Vidal's Nest said...

I love to sleep, and watch my fav shows, and read..all the same good things! Isn't it nice when we get to enjoy those nice moments?

DANI KYNASTON said...

It is good to keep perspective! It gets hard taking care of kids, but there are so many things to enjoy as well.