Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Morning

Today is Sunday and it's Josh's first day of the weekend. I woke up this morning and he had fed Ginger (although I purposely stayed in bed and let him get her) and he had opened the windows to let the morning breeze flow thorough the house and I couldn't feel more content this morning. Everything feels right. Good. It's mornings and days like this that I feel utterly and completely happy. I love summer mornings. I love spending Josh's days off with him even though he's always doing something. Days like this I feel like I can conquer ANYTHING. The idea of having another kid isn't nearly as terrifying (I'm scared about that, I've finally gotten the hang of one kid and now I'll have another and I don't know if I can juggle it). Tonight we have a b-day party to go to for Matt and Desi's daughter and it'll be fun to see everyone and hang out the family. I even dressed myself to the nines, which for me is putting my hair halfway down and putting on make-up. I just feel GREAT today!!!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Sounds heavenly. I think I should stay in bed soon and have Jim bring me breakfast in bed. I actually would love a day spent in my PJ's.

DANI KYNASTON said...

I love being taken care of. It is so nice. Josh is really good to you. I think that having a good husband is one of life's greatest blessings.

Vidal's Nest said...

What a delightful morning! It's nice to be pampered every now and then!