Monday, August 11, 2008

Doctor Appointment

Today I had an appointment with my new doctor and I really liked her. She made feel so comfortable, she was in the exam room for like an hour talking to me and Josh and getting to know us and never showed that she was bothered by our questions. I love doctors like that. I really think we'll mesh well. She asked me why I didn't get along with my first two doctors and I told her the first I LOVED, but I had to leave due to our insurance change and the second one made me uncomfortable. You know what she said? she said that with all the doctors who work with her she would want any one of them to deliver her babies and that's what they look for. If they themselves are not comfortable with a doctor then chances are the patients won't either. It'll be interesting having a female doctor, I've never had one before. I get to find out the sex of the baby on the 27 of this month and I'm totally excited. I honestly don't know what I want, just a healthy one mostly.

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

A good Dr is huge! I loved my Dr in Colorado and hated the one here!
I am so glad you found one you like! One less thing to worry about!

Jim Proffitt said...

What does Josh want, boy or girl??
Sure do love you guys.

Ginger said...

How perfect. Let us know when you find out the sex.