Saturday, August 9, 2008

Morning Sickness BEGONE!!!

I figured that since I'm now a little over 16 weeks preggo that my morning sickness would be gone, but NO. If Iwait to long in the morning to eat I get nauseous and then have to eat slowly or it'll come up. But the thought of eating anything when I first get up makes me nauseous. So it's a no-win situation for me. The worst is the unexpected upchuck. Like today I was just sitting here at the computer checking e-mail and my myspace page when all of sudden I'm running to the bathroom and tossing my toast and the worst part is that Ginger was with me the whole time. I try really hard for her not to see me like that. Since she's so little I didn't want her to see me like that, but alas, she has. I hate it, so if anyone gots some idea on how I can curb this please let me know.

4 comments:

Shelli said...

When I had morning sickness and was throwing up, my toddlers would come sit by me and pretend to puke right alongside me. Rude! If you come up with a magic way to get rid of morning sickness, let Dani know. I just hope you're not as bad as your mom -- she was sick the whole nine months!

Amanda said...

I'm not as bad as my mom, which she hates.

DANI KYNASTON said...

I find that good, starchy carbs really help me first thing in the morning. I have medication that helps as well. I had one doctor give me B6(or B12) and unisom. I guess that it helps some people,it just made me tired. I also had kids pretend to puke with me. JR had a little scooter toy that he would scoot in on, lift the seat and pretend to puke. He loved it. Don't worry about her seeing. She is so young that it probably doesn't phase her so much. When she is nine, like JR, she will probably tell you that you sick her out and that you should go do that somewhere else. Like you can keep it in control.

kristifritzel said...

Oh hey, bring her in with you. Avery used to bring in her cup of water, make puking sounds, and dump it! It's all part of growing up! (just be careful when she decides to try to play with it) Oh, and go get some phenergan AND zofran. Phenergan makes you sleepy, but works better, so it's great for bedtime. Some people find eating some protien, like cheese before bed helps.