Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Back!!


I got my wedding ring back today!! YEAH!! I'm sooooooo happy to have it back. I never realize that it's a part of me till I don't have it, I really do feel naked without it. I missed it so much. And you want to know how conceited I am? This is how... going these 3 1/2 days without my ring I felt that every man I drove by or walked or biked by, was totally checking me out. Seriously. Although being pregnant with pimples all over my face it was not a really welcome feeling unless there was a total hottie around.I'm weird and I know that was not the case, well not totally, I mean come on, I am a cute 24 yr old. :) I'm just so happy to have it back.

1 comment:

Vidal's Nest said...

Yeah! I am so glad you were able to get it fixed! It would have been horrible if you lost the big diamond and couldn't afford to fix it! It's really pretty