Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ginger turned 2!!!



Ginger turned 2 on the 22nd of this month, and it makes me sad to see her get one year older. I can't believe it. I love watching her grow and become this amazing little person with her own personality but at the same time I just want her to be my little girl forever. I don't want her get older. ( I know I don't have a choice) We really didn't do anything on her birthday cuz' we're having a party on Sunday for her, but we went to DQ and got ice cream cones. She was in heaven. I love to hear her talk to me cuz' now she is actually starting to make some sense to me. And she makes me laugh with her sillyness. But again at the same time I'm just filled with nostalgia. I miss her being so little. But it'll be fun to watch her grow up!

5 comments:

Shelli said...

Happy Birthday, Ginger! I've always enjoyed my children's stages. It's fun and exciting to discover them as they grow. You'll love it!

Vidal's Nest said...

She is so cute. Happy birthday Ginger! I am always a little sad when they grow up so fast!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Happy Birthday Ginger! Just wait until the new baby comes. She will look like a monster. I was always amazed at how my kids feet went from these cute chubby little stubs to big fat sausages when a new baby comes. It helps with the growing up too fast, I think.

Jim Proffitt said...

Sweet girl!!
Tell Josh to check out backpacking possibilities around there, and we'll see if it can happen.

Ginger said...

Love that picture of Ginger! She is really growing up fast. Try to keep her a baby as long as possible, it is hard with first born children, they seem to want to rush everything. Love you both.