Monday, August 25, 2008

The Party!



So we had Ginger's b-day party yesterday, and it went pretty well, I think the only sucky part was that not a lot of kids were there. But Madison was, so all was good in Ginger's world! Who am I kidding my girl is an attention HOG!! She loves it, wants it, gots to have it. She thought that having all those people there was the coolest thing ever. She would go around the whole room and get the family to pay attention to her. Once we got to the presents she just dug right in. The difference from last year to this year is amazing. I can't wait till Christmas!! Every gift she opened she would 'ooooo' over and then immediately go show Grammy (my mom). It was cute. And she wanted me to open all her toys so she could play with right away. Ginger is also such a girly girl, it kinda amazes me. Her favorite present was dress up high heels from my mom. She loved them. She loves shoes. Everytime we go to Grammy's house she would go to grammy's closet and find the bright red spike heel shoes and wear them around the house. The new clothes that she opened was replied with "pretty cute". She was very happy to wear them today. She didn't care much for the cake and ice cream, which is surprising cuz' that's her favorite thing at parties, she just wanted to go play with Madison. All in all it was a good party.


People who were there: me, josh, my mom, madison, josh's mom and her boyfriend, josh's dad and his wife, josh's grandma and her husband, josh's sister and her husband, my friend (known her since high school) and her husband, and matt and desi with their kids (but they didn't show until much later). And they all love Ginger!!

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Sounds like she had a super fun day! How nice to be able to have so much family to celebrate!
She has gotten so big!

Shelli said...

Too cute! I'm glad she had such a great birthday! Looks like so much fun -- I wish I could have been there!