Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just leave me to my hormonal rage

Seriously! Once the rage starts there's nothing that will calm me down except a little time, chances are it'll be gone in a few minutes. Last night I was cooking dinner, which I'm not good at, and I had 3 things cooking at once Ginger was running around the house screaming at the top of her lungs and my dog was walking around the hardwood floors making his toe nails go 'click click click' and I HATE that noise, I don't like my dog when I'm not pregnant I just downright hate him when I am everything about him bugs me. Once dinner was done I was still moody from just cooking it due to all the noise and commotion, dinner is stressful enough for me but bring in all the distractions and I just get pissed. So were sitting down to eat and Ginger immediately starts screaming cuz' she wants some of mine, not Josh's, corn on the cob so before I could even get 1 little tiny bite on my dinner (BTW I was STARVING at this point) I had to get right back up and get a steak knife to cut the dang cob, of course I push myself roughly away from the table and sigh loudly to show my displeasure in having to do this when Josh tells me to sit back down he's got it taken care of, well again I'm moody and the moodiness turns sharply into hormonal rage as I glare at him with my steak knife in my hand and lower myself down to my seat and point the knife at him and then tell him I'm gonna stab him. I really don't know why I said that (i'm laughing now but last it wasn't funny) Josh was truly offended, but I didn't care at the time, in fact when he told me I needed to calm down and get rid of my attitude I just looked at him and told him to get over it. It's been a long since I've been this moody and I knew it was going to happen soon. It only lasted like 5 minutes. When I get in my hormonal rage just leave me to it!!

4 comments:

Shelli said...

OK, I've got tears streaming down my face right now! That is too funny! I am going to use this in my Relief Society lesson at the end of the month -- it fits perfectly! By the way, your husband is wonderful!

Vidal's Nest said...

Sorry, but I am cracking up right now!
Gotta love them hormones! I am freakishly mean when I am pregnate! more so than normal. keep in mind this too will pass for a day or two at least!

Ginger said...

Josh has my sympathies. You monster woman you! It will pass, but leave the knives alone.

DANI KYNASTON said...

Josh really is a patient guy. I am the same way with my hormones. Right now the neighbor boys are over all of the time and they feel it is their job to pick on Emma. By the end of the day I am a banshee. I just tell Brent to deal with it. At least his nipples aren't sore, he isn't puking, and he can turn over in bed without it being a major ordeal. That usually helps him cope with my witchiness better.