Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My bed


So exciting!!! I bought a brand new bed!! It's my first bed that I've bought that is brand new, so I'm loving it. I can't wait to go to bed tonight and sleep on it!! It was just delivered today. I think I got a pretty good deal on it to. It's a Simmons besutyrest world class kimble super pillow top. SOOOO super comfy. The orignal price was 2,000 on sale for 1499 and sold to me for 1199 with free delivery and 30 days comfort exchange (if i don't like it, i can exchange it). The bed was a bit more than I wanted to pay for a bed, but getting a bed for under 700 with the comfort and quality that I wanted was pretty non exsistent. Everytime I walk into my bedroom, I can't help but sit down on the bed and smile.


2 comments:

Shelli said...

Coming from a mattress guru, I have to say -- good job on getting a good deal on your mattress! You are so going to love it! It makes such a difference in your entire quality of life. You'll sleep better, so you'll be better rested during the day. Way to go!

Vidal's Nest said...

my old bed was such crap one night I bought one off of qvc at about 1 am!
Enjoy it!