Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love it


I just love to nurse Zoey!! You can't even tell that's what I'm doing in that picture!! It sure beats having to find someplace that will warm a bottle and mix formula, and it makes night feedings a breeze all I do is pick her up, attach her then we both lay down and fall back asleep. Yeah she just sleeps the rest of the night with me, again makes night feedings easy. I love to sit there and snuggle her while shes eating and just watch her pretty face, she'll now sometimes pull off just to give me a big grin (you know how disatrous that can be, espcially when let down is happening) I just love it. Sometimes I wish Josh were able to feed her, but I also think that since men don't know the pain of child birth they shouldn't know the joys of nursing :). Ginger has even taken to it :) I know that I'm blessed to be able to do this, since I know that there are many women out there who can't or have trouble with it. It's just amazing.



No comments: