Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zoey


Boy has she gotten big quick!! I can't believe it. If I really sit and think about it I know I would cry. I don't know why but for some reason I just don't want Zoey to grow up. Crazy huh? She just had her 2 month appointment last week and she weighed 11lbs 2 oz, 22 in long and her head was 37cm around, which was in the 5th percentile, we think she'll be our small fry but a tough one. She got her her first shots and I think I was more traumatized than her, she just stopped crying after like 2 min, with Ginger at that age it took more like 10 min. It was also Josh's first time watching something like that and I don't think he liked it. Someone delibertly causing pain to his girl?? Nope he definatley didn't like that. Zoey is talking more and more every day. It seems that 8:30 pm is her talking time. I can get to just go off about anything :) Josh thinks its super neat. Of course I have to video it many times and send it to many people. It sucks that no one in my family will be able to truly Zoey and watch her grow into an amazing person.



I got her talking, but the camera ran out of memory so it ran short.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I love the way you do the videos. It helps when we are so far away to see the kids growing up. She is such a pretty baby and the talking is so cute. I hope she slows down growing so fast, I am still working on her blanket. She will be too old for it if I don't hurry. I better speed it up.