Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ginger

Top view of her fort (those are bumblebee wings from her old halloween costume)
Front view or her in the fort




It's been awhile since I've talked about Ginger and everything that she is. So she is completely potty trained now, I know it's amazing and a little sad. My baby is big girl now. She can make a fort for herself, super cute. She now likes to try to dress herself now, and since she's not that great at she gets frustrated and yells at me to help and if I don't get there quick enough, she'll just start chucking the clothes around. She decided she doesn't take naps anymore. That just plain sucks for me with Zoey. But I do make her do 'quiet time' in her room with a movie. And since she doesn't nap now it makes putting her down for bed a little easier, again though we need to put a movie on BEFORE bedtime so that she'll calm down a bit. She's super fiesty loving to run up down our tiny hallway. Throwing toys (i don't know why) and talking a mile a minute. Yesterday during dinnertime. I had Zoey on my lap, the only way she would calm down, and Ginger was in her seat eating, more like playing, her food and Ginger was talking nonstop the WHOLE time. It was so cute. She also loves her baby sister. She has her moments where she'll be mean and a little rough but for the most part it's all love. Whenever we go out she likes to show off Zoey saying 'look its my Zo-Zo'. I love that she loves her. Bath time here is great since she'll talk an hour bath and likes to get all pruned up. She's also a little disgusting, last night during our bedtime story she totally let one rip and just started laughing. Also she'll do a stinky toot toot and then want you to smell her butt (my fault, i taught her to do that), however though when she burps or you burp she'll say excuse me. At least she has her priorities. :)






4 comments:

Shelli said...

What a great post! I love how Ginger has taken on her role as "Big Sister." She really seems to like being such a big girl! How nice for you that she's potty trained.

Every time you post, I think, "Dang she's doing such a good job -- she is an awesome mom!" Enjoy it -- time passes all too quickly (just ask your mom!).

Jim Proffitt said...

What a priceless family!! I love to see your blog and keep up to date.

Vidal's Nest said...

Can I say No fair! Grace WAS potty trained but has gone back to peeing her pants!
Love what a sweet big sister she is!

Nutsonurse said...

COME HOMMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!! I can't hardly stand it. I want to have her babble at me!