Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Roller Skating











Our playgroup here is pretty wonderful last week we did a v-day party for the kids and the week before we went roller skating. At the rink here the first thursday of the month is "stroller" skating, you can take your strollers out there with you. SO cool. We put Ginger is skates and Zoey in the stroller, DUH, and Ginger had a blast. At first she kept falling but near the end she could actually "skate". More like walking with them on. She could even pick herself up when she fell. Josh went with us since he didn't have to work and helped me with the kids. He was the ONLY adult guy there. Pretty cute. And he didn't care. So much fun. I tried to do limbo but... it didn't work out that great. Ginger loved to push Zoey around with her skates on.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

I have never heard of stroller skating before. That is such a good idea. I will have to check with "The Ups and Downs" here and see if they have it. I'm glad Josh isn't a wimp and does things like this with you.

Shelli said...

I love it! What a fun family day you had. I'm glad you have such a fun group, and I'm glad Josh was able to join you guys. It looks like a blast!

The Northwest Bunch said...

What a great playgroup!! It is always fun to great things to do when it includes the family.

Curtis and Deedra said...

What a great husband to go with you and the kids to roller skate. Looks like fun! I've never heard of the stroller thing either. That's cool!

DANI KYNASTON said...

That is so much fun! We will have to come up one Thursday and do if with you guys. Josh is a great guy that he will do that with you. It is a fantastic family activity!