Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

This christmas was ALL about Ginger, mostly cuz' I got put on bedrest at a horrible time, I didn't finish Josh's christmas shopping so all he got was socks, underwear, and jammies!! I didn't even get stocking stuffers for him so all he got was candy in his. So sad, whereas me... yeah he did good with the stocking stuffers I felt so horrible but, I'm determined to make it up to him after bedrest is over. Anyways Ginger was too fun this christmas, she LOVED opening up her presents. After she would open one she would point at another and ask to open it. To cute, her favorite presents was her 'scary' movie, Monster House. She LOVES that movie. Weird kid. And of course the candy. She got lots of winnie the pooh from her Grandpa Louie (Josh's dad) and she loves them. Espcially the snuggle one.


2 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

I love, love, love Ginger's morning hair. She is too cute. How fun for your little family. I am sure Josh will be fine waiting for presents. Men just don't seem to care the way we do.

Ginger said...

I am glad you had a good Christmas, I was worried about you being stuck on bedrest. The pictures are great and I agree with Dani, Ginger's moring hair is the best.