Friday, January 2, 2009

Zoey Lynn

Zoey Lynn Hansen was born Dec. 30 at 4:39 am. I had a doctor appointment, she told me to go do another ultrasound, and basically it was the same as the last two, the baby wasn't growing well, so it was either be induced that night or go on strict bedrest till the following monday and be induced then, I chose right then, I can't do strict bedrest for one week. I could barely do it period. So after 6 hrs of labor, she came into the world, with basically no probs, the docs were a little worried about her breathing, but she was fine. She ended up staying the full 48 hrs cuz' she was so little and then another day cuz' of jaundice, but we are home now and SOOOOOO happy to be here. We've missed Ginger and Josh.

5 comments:

kristifritzel said...

Mom's right, you are superwoman! She is FREAKING CUTE! Congrats!

The Northwest Bunch said...

Congrats on the new baby! She is beautiful. I am glad that everything went well and that you are all doing fabulous.

Shelli said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I love looking at the pictures you post, because there is so much love in your family. Ginger looks too cute with her new sister!

Ginger said...

That screaming picture is my favorite. I am so glad you are all doing good. Try to take it easy and don't over do it.

Juli said...

You are an animal! hahaha your blog says you still have 2 weeks to go. Zoey is beautiful! My favorite picture is of her screaming too. What does that say about us? It means she has healthy lungs. You all look so happy. Love you!