Thursday, January 22, 2009

And the prize goes too.....


ME!!! That's right this a gift from Josh (and me) to me!!! Why you ask do I get this awesome gift when it's not my birthday or mother's day or valentines day?? Because I quit smoking and am still smoke free!! That's right everyone tomorrow will be 10 weeks of being smoke free!! I'm awesome and completely proud of myself. Although I know that I couldn't of done without Josh and the move to Virginia has had a HUGE role in it also. GO ME!!!

7 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Huge! That is huge!Good for you. I hear it is extremely difficult to do, so oh yeah...you deserve that tv!
Now go grab yourself some bonbons. You've earned them!

Shelli said...

Go girlfriend! Proud of you! 10 weeks is huge! Nice gift for it, too -- well deserved!

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

Congrats! That is fantastic!

The Northwest Bunch said...

Fabulous!!

kristifritzel said...

GO! GO! GO! GO! Good for you! Keep it up. You've made it throught the worst parts, can't go back now. Keep thinking that when you have craptacular days and really want one.

Ginger Leigh & Jane Reece said...

Did you name your daughter after me?

;)

THE BEST NAME EVER! She's precious. Suits her!

-Ginger Leigh
www.gleigh.com

Ginger said...

Wonderful! We knew you could do it! Stay strong, there will still be some rough patches. Love the TV, you deserve it.