Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve was good here with us, a little sad being away from the family made even more so when we couldn't get to see each other with web cams because my moms computer was being dumb. But we made it work. My mom sent us our traditional stockings w/the stuffers in em' and our jammies, which totally made my bedridden day!! I had a hard time relaxing cuz' I was so eager to get that package from my mom. Ginger loved looking at those presents under the tree. We didn't put ANY under the tree till then cuz' we knew she would just try to open them. And she did with all of them, but she didn't succeed. First we opened the stockings from my mom and Ginger didn't know how to do it properly, you got to just dump it on the ground then go through it (well I pull things out slowly so I can enjoy the process) but she would just grab one item then play with it and not worry about the rest. Her favorite was the candy and her finger puppets, she loved them.


1 comment:

DANI KYNASTON said...

I am glad that you had a good time in spite of being on bed rest and so far from family. We had a great time but the kids were disappointed that Ginger didn't come over to play! I will try and call tomorrow and see how you are doing!