Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

My girl when she wasn't feeling good.


Not to much has been going here with us. Just kind of been getting used to be in Virginia, and we are. Josh has officially started work and he says he hates it :) but oh well, one of needs to bring home the bacon and it really can't be me, I'm baking a baby right now. We are still undecided if we want to rent or buy here. We want a place that has a backyard and that would be a house but the rent for those is WAY more than buying, I don't know we'll see. Ginger has finally gotten over being sick. YEAH!! She had us a little worried. She'd been having fevers for a few days and I didn't see that as a big deal but then on Friday I noticed that she wasn't moving her head, she had a stiff neck so then I worried about menegitis (don't laugh at me, 4 months ago someone close to us almost lost her baby to it) and we took her to the ER and it was just a stiff neck, Whew. This morning she woke up like her old self!! That's a good and bad thing, cuz' now I can't drug her when she's cranky. I've been good. I've got a doc here so that's good (thank you Dani) I'm still not to sure about her but at this point I don't even care. I've been having issues with our health insurance (did I really think I was done with it all in Idaho?) we were supposed to have active blue cross insurance on Dec. 1 did that happen? Nope so we had to pay $200 bucks out of our personal money to pay the doc. (we'll be reimbursed later) now my question is how the heck does it cost that much when all she did was have me pee in a cup, measure my belly and check the baby's heartbeat? AND we waited FOREVER. Insane!! Also I've stopped smoking!! Yeah me, this Friday will mark my 3 weeks of being smoke free!! Now I'm not telling all of you so you can gripe at me and tell me all the horrible things that smoking does to me and the baby, I'm VERY proud of myself! And I plan to stay smoke free even after the baby is born.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Yea you! It is very hard to quit. It is so sad to see your baby sick. Glad she is feeling better.

Vidal's Nest said...

So glad ginger is feeling better.
WOW! GO GIRL!!!! quitting smoking is so hard to do so way to go!