Wednesday, September 3, 2008

20 Weeks- Halfway done!!


Woohoo!! Today marked my 20th week being pregnant and that means that I am halfway done!!! YEAH!! That's exciting. I can't believe that 20 weeks have gone by already. It feels like it's gone by so fast. I guess having a 2yr old to take care of at home will do that to you. I can't wait till she gets here. I'm so anxious to hold her and cuddle her. It's amazing how different this planned pregnancy is different from the unplanned one with Ginger. Like I could talk about it all the time. With Ginger it was a bit of sore subject for a while, only until it seemed more "real" to us, like seeing her via ultrasound and then being able to feel her move. Don't get me wrong we both love Ginger and couldn't imagine our life without her. But having her so soon after we were married was not in our plans. It took awhile to get used to. This one however has been nothing but exciting, yes even through the puking and fatiuge, which I can't seem to get rid of. The test also came back and it's negative or more accurately I have a 1 in 22,000 chance of having a downs baby. Whew! Glad the wait is over. I'm ready for the next 20 weeks to come and go!!!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

I'm happy to hear that the test came back negative! Like I said, it's a blessing, but it's also very challenging. You look fantastic! For some reason, time seems to crawl during the last trimester, when you're ready to get it over with! I love the updates!

Vidal's Nest said...

No fair, you look fatastic! I never had a cute tummy, my butt was always bigger than my tummy!
So glad the test came back reassuring!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Congratulations! I am glad you have been enjoying this pregnancy. I am just ready to be done and have been for months now. You look great. Your belly is just a tiny little bump!