Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Smell Fall!!!

I love Idaho!! It's such a great state. One thing that I love is that we actually get all the seasons here!! I love it. This past week you can feel the Autumn Season in the air. It just makes me giddy like a child to think about it. Fall is a great time. You can stay warm with jeans and long shirts or sweatshirts. The air smells and feels crisp. I could just sit outside with a book and something hot to drink for hours. Its a wonderful time for me. It always brings all the holidays that much closer. I love the holidays. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. There is nothing like having a small child to really enjoy these holidays and see them for what they really are, fun, exciting and filled with love. I just love Fall!!

5 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I love fall too! I am so sad not to have the change of seasons here! I can't wait till we can move back to Utah. I love the changing seasons so much!
Try not to rub it in too much!

Shelli said...

It's hard to think of it as fall around here when it still feels like summer! Usually, Halloween is the end of summer and the start of fall. By then, I'm finally ready to see the end of summer!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Usually, I have mixed feelings about the beginning of fall. I love it but I miss getting to go to the lake and all the fun summer stuff. This year, I am just glad to stop sweating! I hate being pregnant in the summer! I feel like sitting in my backyard naked and REALLY enjoying the crisp autumn air. But we like our neighbors, so I won't!

Ginger said...

Fall? What's Fall? I am going to have to visit it sometime. It still feels like summer here. No falling leaves, no crisp air, no sweaters. I feel cheated. Enjoy it double, once for you, once for me.

The Northwest Bunch said...

soon the colors will be changing and then it's really great... By the way, I work for the Border Patrol. A little adventure and lots of fun.

Love ya,
Uncle Jimmy