Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Beginnings



Hello there everyone, I've decided to start a blog now because it seems like its a great idea to keep in touch and let everyone know what's going on with me and my family at my own pace, but I'm so new at this and I hope everyone will enjoy it.
First my little family is doing great! We just bought our first house in march and we are expecting a new addition to the family in January, so life has been going my way so far. Josh and I made a deal a while ago that I could have another baby but we had to purchase a house first, as soon as those papers were signed I waited no time nagging him about and BAM!! I can't wait till January comes. Ginger is getting so big she'll be 2 in august, and i can't believe that she has grown up so quickly. It still amazes me how much she learns everyday, my favorite is about a month ago she was eating lunch and Josh and I were talking and then laughing and all of sudden she just says " Your funny mom!!" where the heck did she learn that??? I love it, I feel good when she learns. Josh is a busy little worker bee always trying to get overtime at work and then doing so much at home. I'm a stay at home mom and I love it!! Most days, some days I get sick of my kid, and that's when I think can I handle two?? So far my pregnancy has been easy hardly any morning sickness, I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow, 30 more to go!!! WOHOO!! The rest of the family is doing good Erin might be moving to Colorado, Matt just got a great job, mom is doing awesome as an administrator at the retirement home and Austin ... well we'll see.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I remember being that skinny with just a poochy belly when I was pregnant ... long, long time ago! I'm glad things are going well for you guys! You have a wonderful family, and it's great to hear about the rest of you all, too!

Vidal's Nest said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnate! I am so excited for you!
Hope your pregnancy continues to go well!