Thursday, June 26, 2008

Artsy Fartsy Notsy




I thought that I could be creative, and I guess I can be, I just can't execute the creativeness that well. I got a tote bag from my doctors office with info on pregnancy and the front of the bag has their office logo on it and I don't like to be a personal advertisement, so I thought I would print out some fabric transfers and iron them on right over it. Cute huh?? WRONG!! It so didn't work. In the pictures you can STILL see the logo and that has TWO transfers over it, I thought that I could put another transfer that was for darks over it and it would cover EVERYTHING but obviously that didn't work. And now I don't know how to fix it, or even if I can. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Hmmm... well, it looks like your doctor's office gave you a really pretty bag. You must have gotten your creativity genes from the same place I did! Sorry I can't be of help, but they are still kind of cute.

DANI KYNASTON said...

You could try to sew some sort of applique on there. You don't have to have a great stitch, just make it look country. Or, you could just have that side pressed against your body!

Vidal's Nest said...

It looks cute I think!
Go ahead and leave it like it is!