Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Insurance

I wish that I could say that I hate health insurance, but I can't, because if I did I'd be paying up the ying-yang to be having babies, the reason I'm saying this is because my hubby's job decided to drop the current insurance and go with a WHOLE new one. This wouldn't of been so bad except for the fact that I am currently pregnant and had a near panic attack when I first heard of this, now that I've had time to adjust and learn more about it, it's even better than the old one, it's going to cheaper for us. BUT now I have to switch doctors, which really sucks, I know I don't have to but it really will be cheaper. I'm definately grateful that this is happening early in my pregnancy, I've only had 1 appointment with my doctor, and my next will be the new one. I'm really nervous about meeting the new doctor my friend who had him loved him and I'm glad he was taking new patients and I hope I like him too. It's just I had just gotten used to the old doctor and now I'll have a new doctor to get used to looking "up my skirt". I keep telling myself that it'll be all ok, because hey I get a FREE massage after I have the baby!!! Yup it's the good life.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I will post you on mine, too. I love you and am excited you are having another one. The house looks great!

Brent Kynaston said...

It's a blessing to have insurance. There are so many unforeseen costs that can pop up. On our first three children we spent less than 10k for each delivery. On our last I think we spend close to $40,000. You're doing the right thing to be working hard in during pregnancy to involve the doctor and get good prenatal care. I'm glad to hear that your new doctor comes on a good referral from a friend. Don't hesitate to tell him how you want to do things and manage your own pregnancy. You're the boss in there!

Vidal's Nest said...

Oh, I am jealous! A massage after the baby??? definatly a huge bonus!
Hope you love your DR!