Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving




This thanksgiving we spent it at my Aunt Dani's house and it was wonderful. I'm so thankful that even though I moved a couple thousands of miles away I still have family nearby to spend the holidays with. The food was delicious! The company delightful. I enjoyed meething Dani's friends that came to dinner as well. The kids had so much fun. I love hearing kid laughter on the holidays it makes that much more holiday-ish for me. I'm thankful for my husbands job which allows me to be a stay at home mom. I love him so much. I'm so blessed to have Zoey come into our lives healthy and happy. She's the sweetest baby you'll ever meet. I'm thankful for Ginger's... everything. Even though she drives me crazy more often than not, she's just wonderful. She brings joy into my life everyday. Not a day goes by that there isn't something that she does that doesn't make me laugh. I'm thankful for my brother Austin coming to Virginia. It's been so great having him here. It makes being far away from my family having him so close by. Happy Thanksgiving! (better late than never;) )

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I am thankful for you and who you have become.