Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanks Grandma!

My grandma made a blanket for Zoey and mailed out to me back in June. She asked last week how Zoey loved it and I told her that Zoey doesn't have one but Ginger loves hers so much that it's basically falling apart, grandma made one for her too. Well it never got sent to me and we were really worried and so the next I went to the post office but it was closed. Apparantly it closes early on saturday. So I decided to chance it at my old apartment building and see if the clubhouse maybe had it. I thought that was where it was sent to. And miracles of all miracles they did!! They still had it. It had been sitting there since June and they were wondering about it the whole time. My goodness I just couldn't believe it. Thank you grandma for the blanket! It's beautiful.




And here's Ginger with her blankie. Ginger was super excited that Zoey has a blankie just like her.


And it keeps us really warm! I know this first hand since I ended up rocking Zoey back to sleep last night and used it to keep us warm :). I love you grandma. I hope Zoey will love her blankie as much as Ginger loves hers... well I hope she doesn't end up eating it though.

No comments: