Thursday, December 24, 2009

The finished product

So earilier this month I was asking people for a glue gun so that I could finish a christmas project with Ginger cuz' the regular white glue just wasn't working. I ended up buying one cuz' they weren't that expensive. So now I have one of my very own for future projects. Here's what it ended up at the end. It was fun to make and Ginger enjoyed putting the eyes, buttons, and ear muffs on. Great project for us to share. It's a tree garland. I think it turned out pretty great, if I do say so myself.






2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

So cute. Where did you get the idea?

Amanda said...

i found this at Michaels for a buck! i thought it would be a great project for me and ginger to do together. they have great crafts for really cheap. i love it. and AC Moore is a good store to if you got some there in AZ