Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trick or Treat

So earlier last week I was taking the trash out (growl...) and I was about to throw away the gallon ice cream bucket but I decided last minute I would make Ginger's halloween trick or treat bucket. And I think it turned out pretty good. I pretty much spent the amount it would of taken to just buy one for the supplies but I've gotten imense satisfaction every time I look at it. And I think Josh likes it too. Ginger sure does. She can't play with it till trick or treat time.














The top of the bucket!! You put the treats in it here. Cute huh??

So it obviously has some flaws but not enough for Ginger to care and not enough for me to not be proud of it. For a first time ever project I LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Too cute! What a great idea. I may have to eat more ice cream.

kristifritzel said...

Good for you! the flaws are barely there and it is adorable. Don't let this be the end of your craftsy side!

Juli said...

This is so cute! I think it looks great. Love the top with the ghost mouth as the opening. Your first?? Doesn't look like it!